Tuesday 27 January 2009

HAI! Assalamualaikum,

So yesterday i went for a day trip, to Miri town. details of the trip:
  • Started the journey around 8.
  • Had breakfast at Tutong.
  • Arrived at miri at 9.45, went straight to Imperial Mall
  • at 1, went to newly renovated Parkson Grand. bought myself ''baju smart'' HAHA
  • at 3, Boulevard.
  • then balik, arrived home at 7 kali.
P/S: My apologies goes to ACLivercheslter. Sorry guys, i cant come for the match, last minute wah ke miri ah. Sorry again.

Today was quite dull for me. My mood wasnt quite good all morning.
i cut my hair at Zaza. this time really really really short. macam gundul. HAHA stupid eh.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR BY THE WAY
  • Went to A few chinese houses. mostly my parents workmates.
  • angpau was given YAY
OKAY byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: